Monday 6 October 2008

Where i am...

I have been epileptic since i was about 10, probably prompted by a sharp introduction to a granite rock on Dartmoor, Devon. I had been playing horsey with my step-dads walking stick up until that point - people dont only break their heads by being thrown by real ones.. ;-)
My step dad Robin assured me that my blood sacrifice enabled a monster to rise that night - i hope i get to meet it someday....

After two years of experimenting with my Neurologists drugs it appears that quelling my dynamic mind is no way easy, something i am quite proud of. Make a diary they say.. so we can understand you better. At the same time i here internet buddies whispering... 
"blog blog blog.."

So here i am going to attempt to combine the two... will i find enough to write about? I have too many projects to count and always enjoy talking a bit too much..., particularly if noone butts in, so i think we can rest easy in the bumpy carriage that carries my life along...

I can make room for a few hitchers :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Emily,
thought I'd say hello...

Varahi said...

Hi Tibetan Star :)
Hope you are having a great day!